Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Trogdoooooos!

Hey y'all,

Sorry for the radio silence lately. I'll try to be more regular about my updates.

I'm working on a webcomic, and once I have everything set up, I'll link it here.

I'm really excited about the webcomic, because in addition to doing what I love, I've figured out you end up meeting other webcomic artists. And I have a lot of people who's comics I read, and there's a bunch of them I've been wanting to meet since forever. (Mookie, of Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, is a big one!)

I hope meeting Internet peeps extends beyond webcomic folks, though. I've been watching Epic Rap Battles of History lately, and I realized I memorized the Bill Gates vs. Steve Jobs one BY ACCIDENT. I've just watched it that many times. Because it's awesome. But my second favorite is definitely Albert Einstein vs. Steven Hawking. No big surprise I like the nerdy ones.

I really hope I get to meet those guys! They seem like fun dudes. And when they show behind the scenes, it becomes obvious that they put a LOT of work into their videos. And they pretty much do it for free! You rock, guys!

Besides... Seeing NicePeter dressed up as the David Tennant Dr. Who got me all hot and bothered. Mmm, sexy geek Time Lord...

Yeah, I love David Tennant as Dr. Who. Anyone who does a good cosplay of him automatically becomes sexy.

Well, to me, anyways.

Anyways, I'll try to post more regularly, but I'm doing a lot of work on the comic right now. But once that's up, you can enjoy my weird rambles much more regularly!

Wheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment